Keep up the good work over the Easter break!
We know how much pupils of all ages love the games on MyMaths. Why not challenge them to beat their high score over the holiday? Here are the top 5 games on the site this term:
- Escape:This is a great way to practise sequences as you try to escape the clutches of the Jelly Men!
- Snakey Sums:A combination of two of our favourite things: Snake and times tables.
- Gnome Gname:Race around the garden to answer the addition questions. Great practice for Pre-Prep pupils.
- Pi-fighter:Think Space Invaders with Pi symbols! A fun way to practise mental arithmetic.
- Grid solo runner:Try and zap as many answers to the times table questions as you can within the time limit.